打印 上一主题 下一主题

VOTE AND REVIEW NOW TO WIN 200XGOLD

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

Content Partner

Tech Fans2020Hot PartyXclub KolInfinix Elite TestersX'Club badge exclusive for NigeriaRIO 2016 OLYMPICS MedalManpost star1post star2digest stardigest star2sign star1sign star2sign star3

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2019-02-12 16:41:30 来自手机 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
[p style="text-align: center;"][br]

[p style="text-align: center;"] [br]

[h1 style="text-align: center;"]Hi XFans[/h1][p style="text-align: center;"]Welcome Back To This Wonderful New Week..

[p style="text-align: center;"]I hope you all had a great weekend?

[p style="text-align: center;"]Today i am going to spice your new week with this awesome AI tech Activity

[p style="text-align: center;"]Are you ready to blow your mind with thinking ?

[p style="text-align: center;"]IF YES

[p style="text-align: center;"]Then between Cortana, Google assistant and Siri Who is  Smart and better

[h1 style="text-align: center;"]Activity Rule [/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"]Pick Your Choice and give reasons why you feel its the best [/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"][br][/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"] Activity Reward [/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"]200XGold for 30 fans with best review [/h1][p style="text-align: center;"][br]

[h1 style="text-align: center;"]Activity Time[/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"]12th Feb -  20th Feb 2019[/h1][h2 style="text-align: center;"]Thanks[/h2][h2 style="text-align: center;"]Infinix Official Team[/h2][div style="text-align: center;"][br][/div]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

Jade Star LV6

post star1post star2sign star1sign star2Xclub Kolpost star1Xclub KolX'Club badge exclusive for Nigeria

发表于 2019-02-12 16:57:09 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Kai , there is even poverty in xclub , Our own admin and ordinary moderator will be giving the same prize of 200xgold. instead of admin to just increase his own to about 500 - 2000 xgold... so saddening.

As for the activity...

I use google assistant 99% of the time cos its on android and because its the most nearest AI to me , I like cortana's voice and Siri is just beautiful , the UI and all...

So "OK Google" all the way {:16_13:}

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-02-12 16:57:37 来自手机 | 只看该作者
I have used Siri and google Assistant.
personally I think google Assistant is the best because it can be used on all platform while Siri is locked to Apple only.... Although the experience is kinda similar... I'll still say All work well and best within there Ecosystem
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

Jade Star LV4

Infinix S fanssign star1sign star2sign star3post star1

发表于 2019-02-12 17:22:39 来自手机 | 只看该作者
my review is going to be honest, because I've used all of them. first cortana is not as smart as google or siri. it takes a longer time to come up and there re instances where ram can kill it, so you would have to restart your windows phone or PC. but cortana is damn accurate when searching for items, amazingly it can predict what you re searching for. for example when you say 'all my love' it brings app search results, movie, music and even lyrics at the same time. so its dope. but you  can't interact much with it cause it has a crappy UI. it consumes a whole lot of data, and data saver doesn't seem to affect it.

siri on the other hand is what you call an AI. siri is perfect that it can literally tell you who's possibly on their way to see u. siri can alert you if your kid is waiting for you to pick them up at sch. it can tell you if your ice cream has freezed. just say hey siri I've just put ice cream in the refrigerator and after 10 minutes your phone pops and says hey buddy check your ice cream. apple has incorporated all their products to siri, so you can check your cars fuel gauge while at home. the map is another thing so I'll stop here.

the google assistant is a natural AI assistant. I started using it some years back, but I feel like I can do without it. google has not taken our choice into consideration and blocked all offensive words. google ai does not recognize questions such as I need to have s- e- x right now. siri and cortana would move u straight into a dating or a p o r n o website, siri would narrow it down by showing you women close to you. we re all adults and this is an example. google AI would just feign ignorance and tell you it doesn't recognize that. but there re nice pros like it can be annoying sarcastic and it can tell rather boring jokes. you can also use it to open  all applications and you can use it to set alarms, all the rest AI can do that. I think the complex part of it is that when used with google lens, it can tell you the names of many objects and places. unfortunately google lens is absent in very many phones and you'd have to use google AI alone. it is data friendly and saves battery. it doesn't always start when you say 'OK google' on low ram phones. so killed By ram like cortana.

I would chose google AI over others because personally I don't like Iphones, they re too basic and uncustomizable. siri is a small price to pay for remaining on android, thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

Jade Star LV3

5#
发表于 2019-02-12 17:50:11 来自手机 | 只看该作者
google assistant has been winning tech awards for the past 3 years. that summarizes it
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

3万

帖子

3万

积分

Jade Diamond LV37

Daily Check-inTech Fans2020Happy children's dayDiamondHappy Easter Medal.pngPOP OUTACTIVE STAR2020 Wish MedalInfinix S fans20M4.0xclub2019Xclub Kolpost star1post star2post star3post star4post star5sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4X'Club badge exclusive for Nigeriasign star5

6#
发表于 2019-02-12 18:02:56 来自手机 | 只看该作者
To me Google Assistant is the best for these reasons:
* Google Assistant is widely used because it's the best AI and so people can't be wrong
* Personally I am using google assistant and I found out that is very fast, easy and definitely very smart when using it unlike Cortana for Microsoft and Siri for apple.
* Google tries to answer almost 90% of question when asked but the rest like Cortana and Siri can only go for 65% and 50% respectively.
* In all am used to Google Assistant and have falling in love with it because of its easy, fast and accuracy of responses it gives to me.

#ILoveGoogleAssitant
#ArtificialIntelligent
#ILoveMyInfinixMobile
#TheFutureIsNow
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

积分

Golden Star LV27

ACTIVE STAR20M4.0xclub2019sign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2sign star4post star3X'Club badge exclusive for Nigeria

7#
发表于 2019-02-12 18:27:47 来自手机 | 只看该作者
I give to Google Assistant

I have not used Siri before so I don't know anything about but Cortana I can say it's no where close to Google Assistant.
Google Assistant is the best AI experience I have had so far especially as it comes with the Google Allow which if course it's unfortunate they are taking down in March.
Google Assistant has becomes my fastest way of surfing the net because it's very fast with feedback.
it's so smart that it frames questions and suggests them for you.
It's fun to interact with and sometimes I even play games with it.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

积分

Golden Star LV22

ACTIVE STARpost star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3X'Club badge exclusive for Nigeria

8#
发表于 2019-02-12 18:28:22 来自手机 | 只看该作者
I preferred the Google assistant, though the siri is more functional, for example, if you asked siri to play the video you recorded at Miami last month it will automatically play it within five seconds, but Google assistant will only go for offline search.
but the fact that siri is limited to apple iPhone is a barrier.
but the Google assistant is available to any Android phone and it is stylish and efficient.
just say OK Google and you are good to go.
there are offline voice command like.
OK Google play some music.
OK Google make a call
OK Google set an alarm
OK Google open calendar.
but when there is a network connection you have unlimited voice command access, it will not only show you the answer but it will also show result to related searches. the smart lock feature also can differentiate between your voice pitch level to recognized only your voice to unlock your phone.
Google assistant is the best.
#just say OK Google and you are good to go.

infinix...... the future is now
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

Jade Star LV6

sign star1sign star2sign star3

9#
发表于 2019-02-12 18:49:29 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Google assistant
- it's available for all platforms
- it's easy to use and in some cases it allows users to block out offensive words as this feature is useful for some people, especially parents
- you can ask it to play audio or video files, but one got to be specific on the name of the file
- it's AI can be set to interact with user which is fun in a way
- overall it's a smart AI, giving you several answers to your questions
- it isn't tied to one platform like Siri to Apple and Cortana to Microsoft is, it can even be used on these platforms too

there are also other fun features like syncing to home devices, booking a flight or calling an Uber, helping out in navigation and all other cool stuff Google adds to assistant. Siri might be able to to do most of these things but assistant is far better. I don't need to own an expensive Apple device to use it....even a low-end Android can use assistant and outshine Apple in the AI wars.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

Sapphire Star LV18

ACTIVE STARsign star1sign star2sign star3post star1sign star4X'Club badge exclusive for Nigeria

10#
发表于 2019-02-12 19:05:49 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Google assistant is better for me because it can also work perfectly offline
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|XCLUB-COOL STUFF AROUND YOU

GMT+8, 2024-09-20 17:43 , Processed in 0.038954 second(s), 22 queries .